"I know that if your pay structure is set up around production, you've already lost if you're hiring a diag tech."
Recorded Live at AAPEX 2023, Matt Fanslow is joined by Isaac Rodell and Rich Falco. Together, they discuss battery reconditioning, hybrid vehicle repairs, the role of diagnostic technicians and their pay structure, the importance of reaching out for support and education, and a discussion on music and the process of building classes for automotive technicians.
- High Voltage Tooling and Battery Reconditioning (00:02:59)
- The Importance of Diag Techs (00:15:52)
- The Role of Diag Techs in Shop Profitability (00:17:07)
- The importance of reaching out for support (00:24:06)
- Challenges of Fleet vehicles (00:25:33)
- GWAR (00:39:41)
- Metal Music and Test Scores (00:42:15)
- The challenges of teaching classes (00:47:34)
- The profitability of mobile technicians (00:50:15)
- The pursuit of being the best (00:55:27) Encouragement to pursue excellence in automotive knowledge and skills
Thanks to our Partner, NAPA Autotech napaautotech.com
Email Matt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diagnosing the Aftermarket A - Z YouTube Channel HERE
Aftermarket Radio Network: https://aftermarketradionetwork.com/